Welp Here are a Few Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man I used to have some of the H.A.L. billet adjustable shock's those things are so awesome, but damn expensive.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Quick question, are you guys talking about the Hellwig 7576? Also, what's the difference between a tubular bar, anti-sway bar, and solid sway bar? Is there much of a difference?

Dropped, you can leave now...............pic *****. :naughty:
What was the difference between Sierra and Sierra Classic? Looks good, as always. Glad to see you got your summer wheels back on. Not stock, but not overdone, great looking truck.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Quick question, are you guys talking about the Hellwig 7576? Also, what's the difference between a tubular bar, anti-sway bar, and solid sway bar? Is there much of a difference?

Dropped, you can leave now...............pic *****. :naughty:
What was the difference between Sierra and Sierra Classic? Looks good, as always. Glad to see you got your summer wheels back on. Not stock, but not overdone, great looking truck.

I am running the helwig sway bars 7801 and 7802 because Im at a 4/6 drop. I dont think there is much difference betwen the 3 bars you listed all just different names. If you want to get rid of body roll get them. I am in the process as we speak of putting on my front. I did the rear already and DAMN, amazing. As for the Pic ***** comment :kiss: I do What I Want :lol:. Ill post some more after I edit them. My truck is a 1999 Sierra Classic , Its a cross over/ left of parts truck lol. I have a few NBS things on my truck like some of the wiring is 99 NBS, the rear axle seals are NBS and a few other things. I had to put the 20's back on because I was getting alot of wheel hop and axle wrap from the new locker I had installed. The weight of the 20's and the rear sway bar have helped alittle, I just have to stay off it :lol:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have them anymore either just too much money, and yeah I like Bilstein's too. I had put those on my dually before I sold it.