Welp Here are a Few Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I Do have a flip kit, I hope that I dont get a 3" drop out of it that will bring to 5/6 and I know that my 29" tire with rub like crazy. We'll see what happens. I plan to change all my inner fender bolts or trim them. I have edelbrock IAS shocks up frotn , I was thinking bilsteins or summit/doestechs.

Might have to get some shackles and smaller tires then drop down to 5/7. That's the reason I haven't put mine on, cause I have 29" tires with belltech spindles my tires already rub a bit on bumps.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Might have to get some shackles and smaller tires then drop down to 5/7. That's the reason I haven't put mine on, cause I have 29" tires with belltech spindles my tires already rub a bit on bumps.

Well thats why i went with the DJms to bring my wheels in and I hope that helps, Cause I knew the hotchkis coils would bring the front down about 2.5"-3". I hope it doesnt settle to 5 though. I cant afford to get new tires again these ones I had to get because I had the 30's all around and that rubbed like crazy. My fronts are 245/50/20. I do rub a little now on bigger bumps.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well thats why i went with the DJms to bring my wheels in and I hope that helps, Cause I knew the hotchkis coils would bring the front down about 2.5"-3". I hope it doesnt settle to 5 though. I cant afford to get new tires again these ones I had to get because I had the 30's all around and that rubbed like crazy. My fronts are 245/50/20. I do rub a little now on bigger bumps.

You might be fine, should look great when done though.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may order some new shocks anyways, just to be safe. The edelbrocks are nice but not stiff enough. The airshocks out back arent too bad, Id prefer helpers or just a nice firm shock. Thanks man.

bilsteins or summit/doestechs

I have bilsteins on the back of mine and I love em. I have some doetech for the front when I get around to doing it.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
bilsteins or summit/doestechs

I have bilsteins on the back of mine and I love em. I have some doetech for the front when I get around to doing it.

Shawn are you still running the helpers out back too? Im debating if i should just run bilsteins all around or should i keep my airshocks ?

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shawn are you still running the helpers out back too? Im debating if i should just run bilsteins all around or should i keep my airshocks ?

No, I'm not anymore. I blew out a set a while back just haven't had the chance to buy a new set.

BTW if you didn't know I'm running hellwig bars front and rear :D They are great for our trucks.