Welp Here are a Few Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Please dont copy, And thats what i wanna do is build a lifted version eventually.

Ah, but is it copying if you decide to repaint your truck? All the more reason to keep it the way it is, because if you repaint, then you won't be able to say "Don't copy." any more. hahaha.

I think it would be sick if someone did a similar one, but like the Earnhardt paint scheme. Black up top, red stripe, silver on bottom. I know the Intimidator Monte Carlos have 'em, and someone out there probably has their truck painted like that, but still, I've never seen one. I think it would be mean lookin! :evillol:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I was browsing eBay today looking at clear headlight and parking light sets, and i came accross a listing with a picture of a truck that looked awfully familliar. I was like Hey thats droppedasachilds truck, and sure enough it is! Just thought I'd let you know in case they didn't ask permission to use a picture of your truck! The eBay item number is:140573434480
Punch that in and you'll see your truck man!