Welp Here are a Few Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem man got to give credit where it's due! Good news on the tails. I'm going to order some. I wish you would build a 4x4 like mine! Only bad thing is they really don't make this cepek lift anymore and besides doing solid axle, it's the best option...I guess on the exhaust it just depends on the shop you know. Anyway, I know what you mean the truck not being NEAR completion when observed by an average person would think it was more than enough. I too know how it feels to own a 15 year old truck. It's a lot of responsibility and true hard work, $, oh plus the blood sweat and tears. I think that's the main reason I respect yours so much. It's one thing to just see a nice truck and like it but it's another to own one similar and know what it takes not only to keep up with it maintenance wise, but then to make it perfect...Thanks for the compliments too brotha