Well I think this is the one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm gonna hold out on the ***** blue one though and hope his dad comes around, because hell that interior alone is worth $900 to me.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
And I thought I liked the tan interior. lol. Good luck with it, let's hope he see's that it needs to sell to a good owner.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got a lead on a '91 ECSB 4x4 V6 5 speed...for CHEAP. Needs "motor work" however...will follow up.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes man good luck but I just have to say you CAN get the same truck with a 5.7 vortec for around $2500 and you're talking about a huge difference compared to a v6.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yep they never called me back...picked up a local classified today at the grocery store, it amazes me how many used car dealers still refuse to post their stuff online...anywho, going to look at a 97 ECSB with with appears to be a 6" lift in the morning....they are only asking $3k. If it drives right and I can get it for $2400 or less I'll leave with it...

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Good luck in the morning. Definetly go V8, I think you will be sorry if you dont.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah this v8 and 6" lift sounds amazing sooo hopefully you make it happen just remember don't show that you really want it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah as I've been searching I've maintained my train of thought of never buy a used lifted vehicle, you know its been through hell. Well it dawned upon me today that if I am going to buy a vehicle planning to tear it apart and rebuild it anyway, what can be bad about getting a lift kit for free with the vehicle??

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah as I've been searching I've maintained my train of thought of never buy a used lifted vehicle, you know its been through hell. Well it dawned upon me today that if I am going to buy a vehicle planning to tear it apart and rebuild it anyway, what can be bad about getting a lift kit for free with the vehicle??

Yeah I completely understand that way of thought about it. Most guys I know with lifted trucks are spoiled brats that don't understand the word responsibility. I baby the hell out of mine so I'd be the exception to the rule there but you are right if you're gonna tear it down it really doesn't matter. They can't abuse the actual steel just gears, tranny, motor and suspension parts...Just drive the truck to get a feel for it and I mean if everything is tight and feels good then go for it. Also, look the guy square in the eye and ask him about how he cared for the truck and offroad use. You should be able to tell if he's lying or genuine about caring for it.