what is it called and can I get one online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I would think every one here knows this but just in case some dose not the gas harness has a 3 wire plug and a ground lug and a diesel harness has a 2 wire plug and a ground

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would think every one here knows this but just in case some dose not the gas harness has a 3 wire plug and a ground lug and a diesel harness has a 2 wire plug and a ground
i didn't, would have guessed in some ways they were similar.

99xcss4

Reaction score
might do that I still have to change out the under-dash harness from diesel to to gas I have that one but have not had time to take the interior apart to swap them out yet and the way my life is going right now it might be quite some time before it happens

99xcss4

Reaction score
I think I might have found one but the pictures are not good and I can not see the fuel pump fuel gauge section it says firewall to taillight harness so I think it is what I am looking for but I can not tell if it is from a gas or diesel it is a little expensive but I do not mind there are not a lot of 88-94 in juck yards that are close to me so if can get one online I will do so https://www.ebay.com/itm/115833611122

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Those photos are some of the worst I think I've ever seen. I wouldn't trust it, especially at that price. Try your luck at the junkyards.

99xcss4

Reaction score
what are the odds that I could use one from a 95 I have access to 1 for free I know 95 is a weird year that is why I ask

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Well, it is still a TBI truck so the fuel pump/gauge wiring should still match a 92-94 I would think... You can always get it and re-pin the connectors if it's not exact.

99xcss4

Reaction score
well I just got some good news my friend that gives me oddball work from time to time is going to the junk yard and they just so happen to have 14 88-94 trucks there maybe I might get lucky and find what I need

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As long as you mate the correct colors/ circuits, it doesn't matter if you use a 3 , 4, 5 pin connector. You put blind silicone plug in extra pin location. GM has been doing that with Delphi connectors already.

Novasmihjohn

Reaction score
Your best bet for that harness is going to be to find a donor truck and pull the harness from it... Not sure if anyone sells the front to rear harness, as looking on ebay yielded me no results, though the rear lighting harness is still being made
thanks for the reply I only need the front to back not the lighting one it plugs into sounds like a junk yard item hope I can get one
Google pull-a-part and see if there is one in your area. I’ve had good luck finding parts for my 99 tahoe