Well I think this is the one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well the green on is a no-go!

Also gonna order a 95-98 overhead console to throw in when I do a new headliner cover and clear headlights/park lights!

I am ready to start working on one of these babies again!

Last edited:

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
looks good, the tires dont look matching in the pic tho, the beefier one look to be on front? weird.... looks sweet tho. the hood laso looks weird, could just be the pic. looks good other than that, def linex the rockers, Jealous you got a 2500 with the 5.7

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Doesnt look bad. Never test drive a vehicle in the rain though, it will mask any kind of weird noises the thing is making. Hope it works out for you man!!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Definetly a 1500. Looks like a good plat form to start from. Minimum body/rust damamge.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well the bank won't touch it, and I can't part with that much cash right now. Oh well, on to the next one. Found a mostly blue '93 with a 5-speed that the guys says the 4wd needs to be "hooked up". I'm gonna take a look at it and see. It too is an extended cab with the tan interior with captains seats, and actually has 75000 less miles than the green above. It just definitely has to be painted, I'm gonna see what the 4WD needs and if I can fix it cheaply then I'll just buy it with cash.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Now that kid is saying his dad won't let him sell the truck. Jeebus guys keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm finding a 88-94 ECSB 4x4 GMT400 with a tan interior if its the last thing I do!!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah keep on trucking. Trust me you will find a truck and say wow I almost bought that fugly green one..You watch.