Was bored, Leveled truck..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
before
You must be registered for see images attach

after
You must be registered for see images attach

3" blocks out back cranked up front.

Rides like stock imo, stock never rode real soft to begin with. UCA do hit the stops when you hit a big hole which does cause it to fall into the hole hard. But those are few and far between anyways. I am going to do a BJ flip and see how that goes.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just worried about your CV angles. You should take a pic and post it up.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
been meaning to do mine, at least crank up my front to level it with the back.

Nice ar23 wheels, I got a set of 14's laying outside came from an s-10.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice ar23 wheels,
I bought these wheels used and I wondered what kind of rims they were. I really dig them. I do need to get center caps tho.

The cv angles are a little steep. I am no longer DD this truck so I am not worried about it. I am gonna do a 3" body lift shortly and I am gonna drop down to a 2" block and level it to that.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea they look to me exactly like the american racing ar23 wheels. We had the cheapo plastic slide in centers with ours, they sucked, used to make alot of noise until my dad took em off and taped them lol.

custom rides

Reaction score
Won't keys fix your angle problems? Im not realy clear on the whole torsion bar thing yet. I came from springs.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no keys do nothing for obs trucks you can crank the factory ones for more height, all the height you need unless the bars are just sagging that bad. Ony thing to help angles is a diff. , control arm, and steering drop or extensions, like the kits have, or to decrank in other words bring it back down.

The ball joint flip helps the upper ball joint angle and maybe some on the tre or the cv's I forget if it actually does or not.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might grab one of the Skyjacker kits with the upper arms and differential drop. I barely go offroad and to my knowledge there are no places to do so near me anyways. I do mostly city driving so I dont think I am going past 33's anyways.

I havent noticed much of a bad ride. It is harsher than stock but it became harsher at stock height when I put the 33x12.5 on anyways.

The skyjacker basic kit includes control arms and diff drop brackets for like 300. Seeing as I dont have a welder and dont trust my limited welding ability to make the drop brackets, that kit seems like a good deal for me.

yea they look to me exactly like the american racing ar23 wheels. We had the cheapo plastic slide in centers with ours, they sucked, used to make alot of noise until my dad took em off and taped them lol.

I looked them up on summit. Those are definitely the same rims. Now I just need to get new center caps for them.

Last edited: