Wanted towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I've always preferred the doge mirrors over the GMs:

You must be registered for see images attach

They look like part of the truck where the gm one's look like they're an afterthought.

Manual dodge flip out mirrors go pretty cheap on ebay. You can bolt them on with minimal drilling of new holes, but they fit so much better if you take some time to reshape the base slightly.

But, to each their own. If the GM mirrors float yer boat then go get 'em!

:)

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also if anyone sees any cheaper at a junkyard or something could you let me know?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
does the split vision get annoying? I drove a 2012 van with those mirrors and it drove me batty- I preferred the stockers :shrug: They LOOK cool, but for practicallity do you like them?

I put some one on my NBS, it was hard to get used to... but after i drove my uncles truck that didnt have the tow mirrors, and i hated it!

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Yea buddy. Now imagine driving a semi with mirros twice the size of the tow mirrors and then going down to sport mirrors its terrible.

Crewcab Steve.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive had a powerstroke before and Mirrors dont bother me at all. Also a cbr 600 with tiny mirrors so once again. I just like the looks of the bigger mirrors

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
what do you mean by reshaping the base?

You have to drill one mirror mount hole that doesn't line up and the mirrors bolt right on as is and work fine.

But they pinch the window weather seal a bit too much for my liking and i worked the outside edges a bit to mate them a bit better to the mirror area on the frame.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah, so a little bit a sand paper to round the edges a bit more would do the trick?