Wanted towing mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im looking for a set of towing mirrors, I dont really care if they are dodge or chevy. Im just looking for something not to expensive, and i dont care if its a little scratched up or whatever.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Yep buy the tow mirrors for the obs. They are a direct fit and come with a bracket/gusset to make sure the weight of the big mirror can distort the door frame. And get sloppy. Love mine
You must be registered for see images attach

Crewcab Steve.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks nice!!! I have power mirrors in my truck but I dont really care if I have that or not to be honest.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a total pic ***** but its so hard to find a good pic of these mirrors so I feel like I need to share these to help. If you want a pic of that bracket let me know.

Crewcab Steve.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
does the split vision get annoying? I drove a 2012 van with those mirrors and it drove me batty- I preferred the stockers :shrug: They LOOK cool, but for practicallity do you like them?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Well my occupation is an onwer opperator. I drive a semi all day so those sport mirrors were like looking in a tiny little spot mirror.
I dont have any issues with the split infact its great I have no blind spot back there anymore. However they are a bit larger than the sport mirrors. Got a pic of that also.

I waited and waited to buy mine. They are power heat and led signal. 217.00 free shipping on a super sale just after christmas but you can get them all day long for around 230.00

As far as a base model like manual everything around 110 120 maybe. I'll check just search 96 chevy tow mirrors on ebay.
Just checked 159.90 lowest price right now. All manual. Black.

Crewcab Steve.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang i want some!!! My brother in law has a 04 duramax and everytime i see it i think"i should steal his mirrors" lol I really need tires over mirrors right now, My 265s look silly driving around with a crank and body lift. I think my fenders were at 41" front and 42" back but im not 100% sure

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Split mirrors do take some time to get used to. I had a headache after I changed my 04 over to the tows. I debated for about 2 weeks on taking them off and selling them. But after 2 months I love em. They are very useful and they look great to boot! If my OBS was a 4x4 i would have them on it. If you are worried about it looking weird just get some wheel spacers. The wide stance makes them look good. I have 2in spacers on the front of my 89 w/no issues. Im getting some for the rear after my tax return comes in.