wanted: GMC amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300709168849?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This guy has two sets for sale really cheap. I know they're listed as Chevy but I ordered two sets from him and they turned out to be Sonar brand euro amber corners for GMC grilles. Wish I would have known that before I ordered that other GMC set from the Top Gear Auto Parts link for $50 but oh well, got plenty of spares now I guess.

EDIT - Haha before I even got done typing this post the last two sets had sold. Maybe someone was watching the other thread and saw my post.

I get this email today saying mine shipped, didn't know I ordered. So I think back and know that I read the post, checked the link. On the phone when you open the app it goes to last viewed. So apparently when the 1.5 year old was playing with the phone that has everything set to one click buys and payments, he ordered a set. I guess if they aren't Chevy comparable, I'll have an extra set.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Keep me updated on what happened, just in case I run into the same problem. Thanx.

Still haven't gotten a response to my email to Top Gear Auto Parts, but the package never actually got delivered yesterday. According to the tracking number it's now in the correct city/state and will most likely be delivered tomorrow. Not really sure what happened there, maybe USPS just threw it in the wrong truck.

truckindude95

Reaction score
Still haven't gotten a response to my email to Top Gear Auto Parts, but the package never actually got delivered yesterday. According to the tracking number it's now in the correct city/state and will most likely be delivered tomorrow. Not really sure what happened there, maybe USPS just threw it in the wrong truck.

That's possible, mistakes do happen. I received my tracking # this afternoon, I hope they show up lol.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got mine from Top Gear Auto Parts today, they're exactly the same as what was in that eBay listing. Euro style amber corners for GMC 94-98, Sonar brand. Good stuff!

truckindude95

Reaction score
Got mine from Top Gear Auto Parts today, they're exactly the same as what was in that eBay listing. Euro style amber corners for GMC 94-98, Sonar brand. Good stuff!

Awesome, thanx for keeping me updated. I can't wait for mine to show up.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No problem! I'm still planning on painting some clears for Chevy grilles as referenced in the other thread, unfortunately it might be a few weeks. The factory shocks on my Suburban decided they were finally tired around 130k, so my funds are currently going towards a new set of Bilstein HDs. It rides terrible and squeaks over every little bump, but it sure looks good with the new corners!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

truckindude95

Reaction score
No problem! I'm still planning on painting some clears for Chevy grilles as referenced in the other thread, unfortunately it might be a few weeks. The factory shocks on my Suburban decided they were finally tired around 130k, so my funds are currently going towards a new set of Bilstein HDs. It rides terrible and squeaks over every little bump, but it sure looks good with the new corners!

You must be registered for see images attach

They do look good, can't wait till I get mine. Tracking says they should arrive tomorrow. What brand headlights and parking lights do you have? How do you like the fit? Do they leak? Where did you buy them from? I found some elegante headlights, are those a good brand to buy?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, they're Anzo lights. Part number 111004 for the headlights, 511032 for the park lights. I've also got Anzo tails, part number 211140. Fit on everything was excellent, headlights were actually easier to adjust than the factory ones. No leaks at all, I didn't have to seal anything. I bought everything on Amazon except for the stealth bulbs and obviously the corners. Also had a small order from LMC for the nylon park light anchors in the grille, the chrome park light screws, and those little metal tabs and screws for mounting the tails. As far as the TYC Elegantes, I've heard good stuff about them but I've never actually seen/messed with a pair of them in person so I can't really comment.

truckindude95

Reaction score
Thanks, they're Anzo lights. Part number 111004 for the headlights, 511032 for the park lights. I've also got Anzo tails, part number 211140. Fit on everything was excellent, headlights were actually easier to adjust than the factory ones. No leaks at all, I didn't have to seal anything. I bought everything on Amazon except for the stealth bulbs and obviously the corners. Also had a small order from LMC for the nylon park light anchors in the grille, the chrome park light screws, and those little metal tabs and screws for mounting the tails. As far as the TYC Elegantes, I've heard good stuff about them but I've never actually seen/messed with a pair of them in person so I can't really comment.

Thanx for the quick reply and the part numbers, I'll have to look into these.

truckindude95

Reaction score
I received them yesterday and one of them is cracked. Called them, emailed them pics of the damage and they are gonna send me out a new set.