Vortec motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barry cowan

Reaction score
This should be in another post. When your control arm got bent, then your brackets to the control arm most likely got bent. Try putting the bolt in without the control arm. This will tell you if it is bent. if it is, I suggest a BFH or some heat to help straighten it.
Appreciate the info I never thought about that last time I messed with the truck it was pretty cold I just got caught up in trying to finish up it didn’t cross my mind that the frame might be bent

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
YEah man who u find

My mechanic's guy is taking a break from machine work it seems, but I've asked around and it seems Kannapolis Engine Service is a good bet, there was another guy outside of Concord I was looking for, he's somewhere out in between Kannapolis and Concord on 29;
Sorry I can't seem to find more shops, everyone I've called has been a private work kinda deal.

Barry cowan

Reaction score
My mechanic's guy is taking a break from machine work it seems, but I've asked around and it seems Kannapolis Engine Service is a good bet, there was another guy outside of Concord I was looking for, he's somewhere out in between Kannapolis and Concord on 29;
Sorry I can't seem to find more shops, everyone I've called has been a private work kinda deal.

I understand my guy over near the house i know he replaced a 6.2 vortec for a guy I talked to the guy that had his replaced he said he gave him a good price but I get the feeling the mechanic isn’t big into engine swaps I appreciate what u found though definitely gonna check them out