Virginia height restrictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. 557

Reaction score
Only reason I am making an issue with it: another local with around the same year model Blazer version has already been pulled over, harassed and cited for height restrictions' violations. With that being stated, I feel very certain than my local law enforcement are very well educated on this issue.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well if they are enforcing 22" for suburbans and blazers thats crazy.

what is the setup you planned on running? and what part of va you in?

Mr. 557

Reaction score
Ladysmith, Va. just south of Fredericksburg. Haven't made up my mind on exactly how high yet. I have seen some combination body-suspension lifts on this model that total out around 12" of lift that look really nice, but I may be satisfied with a simple 6" suspension lift. I originally wanted to accommodate some Cepek 36's, but am finding those tires more difficult to obtain now.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i havent but im not that tall yet but my buddy got a ticket but it wasnt in state. didnt have aprob gettin inspected and half the trucks around here are way to tall so i guess it depend on you area and the cop

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
height limit for my truck in IL was 29" from bround to bumper, but here in AZ the height limit is the top of the truck cant exceed 13' 6"

Mr. 557

Reaction score
I'll probably do it anyways- I am still going to provoke an upgrade or change in law via political influence. Would like to see if I have the power!