VIN Decoder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickyxxl

Reaction score
I ran the "failed" ones (call 'em that 'cause they made me feel like I failed) several times over a few week period, but it's been quite a while since I've tried.
So if anyone has had me try their VIN and didn't get results, hit me up again. Doesn't hurt to try.
Good call @df2x4 !
Could o get my VIN decoded? I wanna know what my truck has.
2GCEK19R4V1224245

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this for it. And this is typical of limited amount of information you see for say 88-90 years. Not for a 1997. Very odd.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I got this for it. And this is typical of limited amount of information you see for say 88-90 years. Not for a 1997. Very odd.
Of all the parts trucks I tried to pull VIN reports for, the early years were always the ones that were likely to have no results at all - but I was surprised that a '97 Tahoe didn't come back. I was able to get the service inquiry that had practically nothing on it except the rotors getting replaced in '06 at 188K miles(!) It's not necessarily a '97 thing as I had another that I got the full, descriptive build sheet for...

Richard

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score