vent shades...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
My rears don't flare out :sorrysign: haha. X2 for the 2 fronts only. I feel like the rears are nearly useless any ways. Right? Or do they actually do something.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My rears don't flare out :sorrysign: haha. X2 for the 2 fronts only. I feel like the rears are nearly useless any ways. Right? Or do they actually do something.

oh do i wish i had a crew cab,,lol,, only thing i can think of is maybe keep the rain out when the window is open,,,

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I could see using them on a CC since the windows roll down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I hate the rear ones for EXT cabs because they angle out so the window can open. It just looks weird.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I forgot to add, especially if they're color matched!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I like them on the rear...but that's just me, you can keep the rear windows open in the rain and NO water will come in.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Try 'em on...if you don't like them, take them off..not like they are permanent.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x (however many people said 2) i personally kinda like the in channel ones over the stick on ones, just not something i like sticking onto the paint.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm,,, thanks everyone for your opinions,,, i think im going to put the two front ones on,,, and i guess we will see from there

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I don't recommend the in channel, all the weather techs I have installed they don't fit or they fly off less than a week later. really sucks but it's only on the GMT400's most of the other vehicles they have the in channels for work and look great.
BTW I do like weather tech as a company