Utah guy new to this forum and back into a GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
ok crappy cell phone pic but here ya go
You must be registered for see images attach

and the heart of the beast
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I know im bringing back an old thread but id like to ask how i could get this stance with my 98 chevy k1500 ext. cab. Id like to keep trimming to minimal but if its essential i will do it gladly lol. Could a set of some 33"s achieve the same look?Id like to be easy on the CV's also because ill use it as a daily driver also. Thanks for any advice.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I know im bringing back an old thread but id like to ask how i could get this stance with my 98 chevy k1500 ext. cab. Id like to keep trimming to minimal but if its essential i will do it gladly lol. Could a set of some 33"s achieve the same look?Id like to be easy on the CV's also because ill use it as a daily driver also. Thanks for any advice.

It has an old superlift 2.5" lift on the front this drops the front diff 2.5" and it did have some tubular upper a-arms but they where crap. The actual lift is gained by cranking the t-bars. As far as I can tell the kit is discontinued BUT can be found as old stock at some retailers. The rear is just an add a leaf. My mom is driving the truck for now and it is on 33's with no rubbing and no trimming. As far as the CV's I have been super careful because I am almost certain the hot smallblock will destroy front end parts on demand.