Upper ball joint bolt holes dont line up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
This, right here. Yes.

Update: today I installed another brand successfully. I think they were “quick silver” ? But they fit. The protection boot didn’t click into place on the ball joint, but it’s full of grease now, so no water should enter.

For those searching this topic in the future; you could get a parts that says it supposed fit, but does not. I don’t have any explanation. It’s like previous poster says. FVP was wrong in their listing info.
Glad you were able to get this sorted out. Long distance help from people on forums can be tricky, but it's especially tricky when the vehicle is a variety we don't see often where we're at. Diesel Tahoes exist here but they're pretty rare, as are diesel GMT400 1500 trucks in general. When we do see them they are an odd mix of light and heavy duty parts so sometimes choosing replacement parts can be a guessing game unless the manufacturer's application notes are very clear, and it helps when they're correct, too. ;)

Richard