Turn signal wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Well im gonna put a switchback bulb there and redo the boards so i can have both reverse and turn. Also laws are made to be broken lol. Could I cut and re route the wires in the switch in the column? And bluex how bright are your backup lights? If they are blinding people lol

I'm damn near certain that I have NEVER IN MY LIFE had to signal a turn while in reverse. lol

To the concern expressed by others about brightness, if he's using an LED, then the brightness should not be any more of a concern than any other LED bulb... provided he's lighting an amber circuit as a turn signal it really shouldn't be unsafe in any way. The LEDs don't focus correctly so it won't be blinding. I would argue that tinting taillights is far more dangerous and nobody seems to bat an eye at that idea.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't like tinted tail lights either, to hard to see in the day time because people get them so dark. I figured I'd pick just one battle to fight here. Being married tends to teach you to that... :rofl:

gimmel1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it won't be . Belief me I live in edmond ok where the cops are so so bad. But i work with a former edmond pd officer and he said as long as they are Amber as they will be it is not an issue. So how is making my signal light amber vs red hurting other people. I just wanted help figuring out the wiring. Thanks

gimmel1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the insight. i now under stand that this site is not for help but for people to force there stupid effin
opinions on people. thanks for absoutely no help. yall are awesome!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.