turn signal hyper-flashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is really unusual to find one of these trucks that hasn't been "messed with" especially where wiring is concerned. It is a good idea to get on the 'bay and buy a CD Rom shop manual for your year truck. Then you can restore any wiring that has been mangled or at least gain some insight into what it is connected to.

Next time you are under the dash I would appreciate it if you would shoot a picture of the under-dash light and its fixture. My old work truck never had them so I would like to know where/what to chase in the junkyard and exactly where they mount.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know what this is? I was thinking it was related to the random wire but it’s actually plugged into a black box under the dash making it almost seem factory

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic of the light. Now I know what to look for .

The module is likely a remote sensor for an alarm or possibly an old locator if the truck was ever on a used lot. Sometime those do not get removed.