Truck Im Working on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you mean, you dont like the ****** topper with no windows???? Kind of a large **** van if you ask me........... Yes, this thing with stacks and without a topper would look amazing!!!!

:lol: I'm just not a fan of toppers on much of anything lol Stacks and no big ass topper would look BAD ASS in my opinion!!!!!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Running boards, thats another thing I hate, I have step bars on the new truck, dont mind them. Those aluminum running boards should be made illegal on the ground they make you look like a hutterite.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
This rig looked sweet until the exhaust tip...that just looks plain dumb, at least hide it or have the whole pipe that size. Should have stopped the mods a couple pages ago.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
It now has lightning bolts air brushed on the grille and battery boxes. More like what you see in the sky during a storm then the lightning bolt that probably came to mind while reading this. LOL no pics of it tho.

Jeeves

Reaction score
Wonder what kinda gas mileage this thing gets?

That tip is like a coffee can!