Truck Im Working on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Ya well I wasnt gonna say anything about this but.....It has underbody LED's. 3 Kits actually.

So the truck went from "Tonka" to :gayflag:

AND he wants more lights on the inside. Blue & White. :gayflag: again

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never mind... that truck just lost like all of the cool factor

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Small update.....Got a nose job today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Now the flat black stripe down the sides has something to tie in to.

What do you think if the horizontal bars were painted silver to simulate a billet look?

Or just leave it the way it is?

Oh ya I forgot to take a pic of the CRAZY ASS 10" tip on the exhaust. Will have to snap that next week. Its rather strange.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe if the horizontal bars were closer together they might look alright silver, but geez this thing is awesome!

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Well here it is...The 10" tip

If anything it shouldve gone up higher. Closer to the body and black out the pipe.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:rice: Holy ****, looks like having money does not equate to having taste. Christ, if you didnt see the dinkey pipe thats 1/4 the size of the tip it might not look to bad.......no wait, it would still look like ****. This is definetly one truck that is a real candidate for stacks!!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks killer except for the stupid big tip, as frob said! I think that stacks would be perfect on there without the topper!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks killer except for the stupid big tip, as frob said! I think that stacks would be perfect on there without the topper!

What do you mean, you dont like the ****** topper with no windows???? Kind of a large **** van if you ask me........... Yes, this thing with stacks and without a topper would look amazing!!!!