Truck Im Working on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I do agree because they are just too damn large for that truck.

Now if he did what he wanted to do but they couldnt get the wheels quick enough or they werent available, he wanted to do single rear wheels. Can you imagine the dish on those??? Talk about DEEP DISH. Well not That deep but you get the idea. I think it would look bad ass with WIDE rear tires. Pro Street in big boy toy form. LOL

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nahh...Dual wheels always look better on a dually to me. Same with semis. I've never liked the look of the super singles.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Agreed^^ I do however like the way they look on the 67 chevy in Fast and the Furious. :p

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Im impartial to this flat black strip on the body. The graphics guy showed up today to put these on.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I like it with the 22.5's too, the 24.5's are just too much for me, and I could have done without the stripe too, but hey it's still badass!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Meh...Could've done without that stripe too. The level of awesomeness of this truck keeps getting lower. :(

Oh well. If that's what the owner likes...