Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Push them mirriors in!!
oh hush! I adjusted them pulled out. Tow mirror guys know how hard it is to adjust these mirrors :(

I never have to adjust the position of the glass on my mirrors because they are in when the camper/trailer isn't in use. Then you pull them out and they are already adjusted. Gm designed them well when you use them properly.

Other than the ghost trailer mirrors the truck is looking good. Liking the light bar? I love my 32" one.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My big mirriors are ser for DD and my bottom small mirror is set for my 20ft

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Looks like crap, better send it to me! LMAO!!! JK That looks great!

Any glare off the hood?
Glare off the hood isnt so bad. I have to have my windshield spotless or else it glares really bad onto it, but other than that It's aimed pretty good now. Really want a 30 inch for the bumper for flood. But thinking that might be overkill.
Well for starters... you're girlfriend must really love you if she bought you 52" light bar :lol: Second... :jawdrop: That last pic is my new screensaver...
Either your girlfriend is rich or inlove with you.... Either way put a ring on it haha
Or In love with his truck! Lol
haha both!! She knows how much I work on my truck and she always knew I wanted one. I had to repay her with a nice watch from Fossil. haha but she is very happy I get use out of it.

I'm not usually a roof mount fan, but I love it!
thanks man :cheers:

Same here. Makes me re think them on our trucks!
I was kinda sketchy but it came out alot better than expected. 52" light bar fits our trucks perfectly

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
If I can find one with 5.56's or 4.88's already installed inside of it, Definitly.. I hate how small the 10 bolt looks with as much lift as I have.
I agree. I wanna swap mine almost strictly for cosmetics. The 10 bolt with that much lift is almost uglier than IRS