Treadwright Nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, sorry to hear you had such a horrible experience.I bought a set just to get me through the year. I only drive about 20 miles a day and rarely get over 45-50mph so they worked out for me. They were awesome when I dealt with them.. They're just across town from me. If they would have treated me like they treated you, I'd have showed up on their door step. That's horrible service

They probably wouldnt have treated you that way either. Its different when you know someone can show up in 15 mins versus being halfway across the country or so....

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
They probably wouldnt have treated you that way either. Its different when you know someone can show up in 15 mins versus being halfway across the country or so....

Yup that's true.

Eh, I want another set of Goodyear's for my next set so once these are gone I dunno that I'll have another set. I do have to admit though - I'm pretty happy with these tires so far.

cmcolfax

Reaction score
Yeah maybe I will order some before I send them back its just at this point I've posted my story on a few other forums and you should hear how many people are coming forward with horrible experiences from them. I'm also most starting to feel like I'm getting off kind of easy lol.

Someone also brought this to my attention http://www.bbb.org/houston/business...and-repair/treadwright-in-houston-tx-90034998

They have an F rating with the BBB.

A lot of other people are saying that they WERE a great company when they were family owned in the Midwest but they have since sold the business and they are made now in Texas since about a year ago and it's been a downward spiral.

At this point even if I got the beads and they worked I feel so disgusted by this company that I don't think I want my truck associated with them.

Wow. I never had an issue with them. Mine balanced out fine and everything. I had a friend do it for me at his shop. They been on truck for 4 years. Sucks you had to go through that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like they really went to crap after the sale and relocation.

I ran a set of their BFG AT look a likes for several years on my old F150 and they were great.
Easy balance. No weird instructions.
Came on matching BFG AT casings.
Prolly put 10k miles on them before I sold the truck.
Couldn't tell they weren't "real" BFG unless I told you...

That suxors