TOTM???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not one to nominate myself for anything either. My truck may be flashy, but I prefer to sit quietly in the back row of the classroom.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Well what if we do BOTH, you can either nominate yourself or another member? All we have to do is edit the original post, no biggie. If someone is nominated that prefers not to be, I don't see this happening often if at all but if someone feels this way, simply PM one of the mods and it will be resolved without issue.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
And to avoid the nominee being offended by a nomination, maybe require the nominator to PM the member for permission before nominating that way it guarantees no opposition?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
some people might be, you would be surprised.

think the nominee should get a PM anyways, for Pictures and Specs.

yes, that also, thanks I knew I was missing something.

i doubt anyone will argue with being nominated

I don't see it happening much but say for example 1BadGMC was nominated but he feels that he shouldn't have his truck advertised out there as a tool of the forum, or maybe he feels that its unfair to other members as his truck is a "show truck" as compared to the others being DD's. Does he own one of the finest trucks on the site and is well deserving of the award, yes with out question IMHO, but while it is an inconvenience I feel it out of respect to the truck owner that this should be a requirement. Sorry for throwing you out there 1Bad, your name was fresh in my mind.

Last edited:

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what if we do BOTH, you can either nominate yourself or another member? All we have to do is edit the original post, no biggie. If someone is nominated that prefers not to be, I don't see this happening often if at all but if someone feels this way, simply PM one of the mods and it will be resolved without issue.

This is what I was thinking, it should work well.