TOTM???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Just an idea. I'm gonna go make the submissions thread in the "Members Trucks" section. Would we be able to temporarily sticky it? Then, let's close it, say around the 22nd, and create a voting thread, that way, you don't have people submitting after people have voted, might make people want to change their votes.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Shouldn't we do it where we nominate other members trucks for TOTM? There's a lot of guys out there that have well deserving rides but simply won't promote their selves while others that slap on some stick on chrome will throw their hats in the ring. Just my .02.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
But I think by having people submit their own rides in one thread, it would give people an easier way to compare rather than to search out every person's truck. If people with hack job trucks submit theirs, then they have a less likely chance of winning. I think this site has enough regulars with nice trucks that there would be a lot of decent choices. We have to get started somewhere, I was just getting the ball rolling. We can change it depending on how it goes.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Just an idea. I'm gonna go make the submissions thread in the "Members Trucks" section. Would we be able to temporarily sticky it? Then, let's close it, say around the 22nd, and create a voting thread, that way, you don't have people submitting after people have voted, might make people want to change their votes.
that is the exact same thing i was going to do earlier, been busy the last couple days.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do whatever you think will work better.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Shouldn't we do it where we nominate other members trucks for TOTM? There's a lot of guys out there that have well deserving rides but simply won't promote their selves while others that slap on some stick on chrome will throw their hats in the ring. Just my .02.

if you dont like stick on chrome, dont vote for him, plus some members might not want to be nominated, this way EVERYONE has a chance and NO one will get butthurt from not having their truck nominated.