TOTM June 2014 Submission Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Alright fellas (and ladies if you're reading this)

Last months winner for the TOTM contest was AirmanSkee and he submitted this pic:
You must be registered for see images attach

Skee has chosen the topic "Your GMT400 with something Military Affiliated (helicopter, static display jets, memorial, HMMWV, tank, etc)."

Your picture must have your GMT400 in it and something MILITARY AFFILIATED!

Pictures will be accepted until June 29th at 8:00 PM (EST) Voting will begin June 30th.

The person who wins the previous month's TOTM is NOT elligible for the current one.

Therefore Skee has to wait till July to be eligible again.

Please only post one picture that you would like entered into the voting threads. Posting multiple pictures is leading to confusion on which one should be entered in the voting thread. Thanks! :handshake: :deal:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm. A little tougher around here. I have a 1942 Jeep that I could take a picture with but it is definitely living the retired civilian life.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might actually compete this time... We have an air force base and a navy/air force base

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Hmmm. A little tougher around here. I have a 1942 Jeep that I could take a picture with but it is definitely living the retired civilian life.

Is it still in military paint scheme? Seems like it should count if so.