TOTM January 2014 Submission Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorrider

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's mine after a night of four wheeling with my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Before a night of fourwheeling

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
taking the truck out to stretch its legs.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
My only other hobbies, other than the truck itself, are working out. I run a lot, but that's tough to get a pic of. I did have to run up to my family's cabin yesterday, though. So does this pic count? Maybe I'll look and see if I can come up with anything better.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can't see much of the truck, but it's there. This was after May Run long weekend.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Edit:

My truck with our horses. Only got one of them in the pic :bawl: riding horses is a hobby right? :shrug:

Last edited:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Just gonna make a clarification early in the contest: If I look at the picture and I can't tell what the hobby is, it's not exactly on track with the topic. If it's just a placeholder and you're planning to get a different picture then all is well, but I was hoping to see some hobbies that aren't essentially "your truck".

If it involves your truck, but isn't actually your truck (like those who submitted quad-in-bed pictures), that qualifies. I'm just looking for something that makes you unique. We all love working on our trucks and whatnot, but what makes you different from the rest? How do you spend your free time when you're not working on your truck?

Last edited:

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Just gonna make a clarification early in the contest: If I look at the picture and I can't tell what the hobby is, it's not exactly on track with the topic. If it's just a placeholder and you're planning to get a different picture then all is well, but I was hoping to see some hobbies that aren't essentially "your truck".

If it involves your truck, but isn't actually your truck (like those who submitted quad-in-bed pictures), that qualifies. I'm just looking for something that makes you unique. We all love working on our trucks and whatnot, but what makes you different from the rest? How do you spend your free time when your not working on your truck?

il get a better one tomorrow