TOTM March 2014 Submission Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright fellas (and ladies if you're reading this)

Last months winner for the TOTM contest was BadBowtie 98 and he submitted this pic

You must be registered for see images

Mike has chosen the topic "Your truck with the flag of your country"

Your picture must have your GMT400 in it and it also must have a flag no smaller than 3x5 that is the official flag of the country you live in. So that means for Americans the Stars and Bars (50 stars and 13 stripes, not the other one ;) ) and for Canadians that funny looking one with the leaf on it and so on. The final decisions on weather or not your picture counts will be up to Mike.

Pictures will be accepted until March 29th at 8:00 PM (EST) Voting will begin March 31st.

The person who wins the previous month's TOTM is NOT elligible for the current one.

Therefore Mike has to wait till April to be eligible again.

Please only post one picture that you would like entered into the voting threads. Posting multiple pictures is leading to confusion on which one should be entered in the voting thread. Thanks! :handshake:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You did people just need to get off there butts an go take pictures. This isn't a topic everyone already had saved on there computer somewhere....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You did people just need to get off there butts an go take pictures. This isn't a topic everyone already had saved on there computer somewhere....

where's your picture?

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
If no more than this run for it, I'll put my raggidy (for now) 3/4 ton in it so 97PROSHOZ71 will have someone to run against lol. I would enter but i don't have a TOM worthy truck at the moment lol. I could definitely take biggest flag, The one where i went to high school is 30'x50'.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If no more than this run for it, I'll put my raggidy (for now) 3/4 ton in it so 97PROSHOZ71 will have someone to run against lol. I would enter but i don't have a TOM worthy truck at the moment lol. I could definitely take biggest flag, The one where i went to high school is 30'x50'.

as long as the pic has your truck and the topic in it, you could win