Torque app for android.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
New screen shot I will post these as I have fun new values on them. Temp this morning of coolant was 26 degrees F
You must be registered for see images attach

Crewcab Steve.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i like downloading the different themes, i just changed mine yesterday to the one that looks like a circuit board, i still wanna permanently mount one so i have kind of a R35 setup

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
it would be cool to pick up a cheap android phone off craigslist and mount it up

Sent from my static android

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im waiting for my usb obd adapter. im mounting my 8 inch tablet where the old cd player goes then mines gonna flip down.

BigV

Reaction score
My old Motorola Droid is dedicated to truck use.

I've been thinking about getting a spare dash piece to cut up and try and mount a tablet. Don't really use the radio and can always stream music from a tablet through an amp.

Geeks.com usually has some cheap tablets that would work.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
imma usse a tablet, my buddy has a few or the samsung tablets laying around and one of themis going to get mounted somewhere, im not sure where yet tho, i use my current phone and i have a phone mount that sticks to the windshield thats where i put my phone everytime i go anywhere, and if you leave the app open then it connects to the adapter alot faster

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
When I go fess up the money for the galaxy S III my captive I am currently using is going permanent mount in the truck. I love this app I will take a pic of how I have it mounted in my truck

I have a spare bezel or 2 in storage one tan in perfect condition one grey with mount tab by headlight switch broke :(

you need one?

Crewcab Steve.

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shipping says mine will be here wedensday. Cant wait to try. As soon as Galaxy S4 drops, my S2 will be my dedicated.