Torque app for android.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
you can set up several profiles and select between them when you switch between vehicle

Sent from my static android

Nice! Was hoping there was something like that!

yup yup, i leave mine plugged in at all times, and considering you can get them as cheap as under $15, id just buy one for each vehicle

Nice! Will def be going this route for my Trailblazer and nbs Silverado

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
its sweet, the other day when it was raining, i nailed it from a complete stop and spun the tires fast enough that it said i had 800 hp and 850 foot pounds at the wheels, obviously thats not right but in good weather when i can hook, its pretty accurate, i get about 300 hp and 350 foot pounds which is about what i think i have

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Snail mail is making this week a living hell!!! haha JK I'm not dying for the adapter but so ready to play with it. So is there a lot of things that our trucks dont use? can you read map and maf? when you started using it did you find any parts were bad (e.g o2, mas, thermostat? or were any of the gauges on the cluster reading wrong? oil pressure and such.

How low will the coolant temp read down to 32 degrees F ?

Crewcab Steve.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
Snail mail is making this week a living hell!!! haha JK I'm not dying for the adapter but so ready to play with it. So is there a lot of things that our trucks dont use? can you read map and maf? when you started using it did you find any parts were bad (e.g o2, mas, thermostat? or were any of the gauges on the cluster reading wrong? oil pressure and such.

How low will the coolant temp read down to 32 degrees F ?

Crewcab Steve.
there are a good amount of things it cant read like wideband O2 reading, like it can tell you how many volts the sensor is sending back to the computer but it doesnt translate that to a air/ratio, i live in louisiana so the coldest my coolests been that ive seen is like 50 degrees, i do find the app for accurate then the cluster, for an example, there is a feature that shows how fast the VSS says your going, then there is one that shows how fast the GPS says your going and it tells you the differnce, MAF and MAP sensors are fully functional, the MAF sensor is cool becasue it tells you how much cfm is passing by it, which at WOT is 1300+ cfm, im suprised but the fuel gauge doesnt work, youd think thatd be an easy sensor to work but not really, i like the powertrain feastures, like it estimates your hp and torque, also it can do 0-60, 0-100, 1/4 mile times, ect, which is fun to screw with

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are a good amount of things it cant read like wideband O2 reading, like it can tell you how many volts the sensor is sending back to the computer but it doesnt translate that to a air/ratio, i live in louisiana so the coldest my coolests been that ive seen is like 50 degrees, i do find the app for accurate then the cluster, for an example, there is a feature that shows how fast the VSS says your going, then there is one that shows how fast the GPS says your going and it tells you the differnce, MAF and MAP sensors are fully functional, the MAF sensor is cool becasue it tells you how much cfm is passing by it, which at WOT is 1300+ cfm, im suprised but the fuel gauge doesnt work, youd think thatd be an easy sensor to work but not really, i like the powertrain feastures, like it estimates your hp and torque, also it can do 0-60, 0-100, 1/4 mile times, ect, which is fun to screw with

The fuel gauge works on mine. But it is a pia you have to go to your vehicle profile and set your gas tank to full. Then you have to clear your records for the dials.. I use the est miles to empty too but you have to do the same thing. Resets and all. Only accurate if you completely fill your tank or can guess how many gallons you think you have.

Sent from my 5.7L beast machine

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
The fuel gauge works on mine. But it is a pia you have to go to your vehicle profile and set your gas tank to full. Then you have to clear your records for the dials.. I use the est miles to empty too but you have to do the same thing. Resets and all. Only accurate if you completely fill your tank or can guess how many gallons you think you have.

Sent from my 5.7L beast machine
you would think that it would be able to use the signal from the fuel float, but i guess not

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can add sensors in torque but im not sure if there would be a sensor to add and im not sure where to even start looking for it

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
yea custom PID's you would need to find out if your pcm supports something that is not already in the app. like say trans temp through the pcm you would need a PID to add that to the app I may play with that at some point but right now I'm still wiating on my adapter. Grrrrrrrrrrr:flame:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you would think that it would be able to use the signal from the fuel float, but i guess not

If you had a 98 the app could do that because the fuel gauge signal goes thru the ECM. on 97's it goes straight to the dash without goin to the computer