Torque app for android.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Well just got my adapter and guess what after 8 days in shipping it cant talk with the pcm. Wow should have seen that comin. Guess Ill contact the seller and get another one comin. Mean while Ill order a swcond one from wisconsin so it will shpw up faster. Anyone have any advise. Should I try a different adapter. Mine is clear blue and says super adapter lol. What a joke All I wanted was to read a few parameters on the pcm. I'm not quite ready to blow $ 150 on an obdlinkmx. :( this sucks.

Crewcab Steve.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
I like mine and it works good. Here is the adapter I bought from Amazon.
ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface Transceiver Adapter For Car Short / Long Term Fuel Trim - ELM327-Diagnostic-Transceiver

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I must not have figured it out completely. All i can get to work is the revs

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Thanks guys. my rant on here was all that little thing needed to realize I was about to drop kick that bi**c into next week, waited 8 days for it to get here via USPS, then it wouldn't work I was a little pissed. but anyways walk back out to my truck after resetting a few things on the phone and BAM it worked damn good thing too. so as of right now I'm happy happy happy. anyone wanna start uploading screen shots with most of the working gauges on it/them. My intake pressure is reading 4.5 LBS positive is that right???

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
screen shot: took this while sitting in my living room truck idling in the driveway.
You must be registered for see images attach