Tornado Air Management Systems TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah he carrys it in his backpack on his electric scooter! hahaha. pretty sure he was making a joke, atleast i hope so because this would be pretty offensive if he wasnt!

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You only want swirl in the chambers, anywhere else is gonna slow your truck down.
But for a penny, I would've bought it too.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You only want swirl in the chambers, anywhere else is gonna slow your truck down.
But for a penny, I would've bought it too.

Swirl helps keep the fuel atomized and suspended in the air, so you need some degree of it virtually everywhere. Trucks are slow anyways.

I'm skeptical of this tornado thing, but for 1cent you can't go wrong even if it doesn't do anything you're only out a penny.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it was actually possibe to get swirl through the intake, it would be good. But all the tornado really does is slow the air down, its a restriction.

I've read atleast 2 magazine articles on it. At school when they first came out, they did a dyno test. I think the least HP lost was 5 hp, but every vehicle is different. But the only positve tests I've seen are from Tornado.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
If it was actually possibe to get swirl through the intake, it would be good. But all the tornado really does is slow the air down, its a restriction.

I've read atleast 2 magazine articles on it. At school when they first came out, they did a dyno test. I think the least HP lost was 5 hp, but every vehicle is different. But the only positve tests I've seen are from Tornado.

and of course they are gonna boast about so called "gains"....

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The air entering an engine typically always has a greater or lesser degree of swirl, even if it's just from the air moving from the throttle plates and making it's way finally through the intake valve and into the cylinder, there is some level of swirling or air turbulence which helps keep the fuel suspended in the air. My guess is that the tornado thingey does more harm than good.

and of course they are gonna boast about so called "gains"....
Yeah.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got one for free years ago when they first came out. Had it on my DD honda civic. I could not tell if it work at all