Tired of the Low Life. Need help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bamf93

Reaction score
My truck bounces on every single bump in the road, think maybe the previous own cheaply lowered it when the owner it?

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Well that truck ain't sittin' stock. It has a drop on it, I'd guess something around 2-3" spindles in the front and 4" springs/flip in the rear. The 31x10.50s won't fit on it as it sits. They will rub. The truck in my avatar is a 2wd at stock height with 31x10.50s. I'm positive that if you advertised it you could get someone to trade you their stock suspension for your lowered set-up and have them do the install. Most people pay to have theirs lowered, offer it to them for free if they do the swap. Nothing about it is hard. Spindles(I'm assuming but it could be springs only) are the hardest part and they aren't difficult for even a novice with a little know how. The tire size you have on it now is actually the stock height, rears are just a little wider than stock. Fronts are exactly the same size as stock for a 2wd.

bamf93

Reaction score
Well that truck ain't sittin' stock. It has a drop on it, I'd guess something around 2-3" spindles in the front and 4" springs/flip in the rear. The 31x10.50s won't fit on it as it sits. They will rub. The truck in my avatar is a 2wd at stock height with 31x10.50s. I'm positive that if you advertised it you could get someone to trade you their stock suspension for your lowered set-up and have them do the install. Most people pay to have theirs lowered, offer it to them for free if they do the swap. Nothing about it is hard. Spindles(I'm assuming but it could be springs only) are the hardest part and they aren't difficult for even a novice with a little know how. The tire size you have on it now is actually the stock height, rears are just a little wider than stock. Fronts are exactly the same size as stock for a 2wd.

Is the drop the reason why my truck rides so rough? Everytime I hit a bump on the road, there's a lot of rattling that goes on under my truck. I had to get my U-Bolts tighten once before but everything rattles under. For right now, I guess I'm just looking for a smoother ride bc my gf is pregnant & the rough ride will not cut it.