Tire brand help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got 3 years of running KO2' in the West Virginia mountains. Almost daily, twisty curvy 55 mph roads. Hardly any wear, fairly quiet, nice ride. Snow, gravel, pavement and pasture mud. I love how they're wearing. Highly recommend them. As a bonus I found them brand new on marketplace with tags and nubs never mounted for $520.00. Score!!!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another vote for BFG KO2s. First A/T tire I've ever bought, but I'm running them on both of my '97s and after driving on them I don't plan on buying anything else. Awesome traction in every condition I've put them into including snow, very quiet, and wearing very evenly/slowly so far.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I've got 3 years of running KO2' in the West Virginia mountains. Almost daily, twisty curvy 55 mph roads. Hardly any wear, fairly quiet, nice ride. Snow, gravel, pavement and pasture mud. I love how they're wearing. Highly recommend them. As a bonus I found them brand new on marketplace with tags and nubs never mounted for $520.00. Score!!!
Myself is from west Virginia. What part you from. I'm from Berkeley County.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's good to hear, I haven't had a chance to test them in snow yet. Just moved to WA last year and the blazer was dead all winter and the F250 was squirrely as **** but there's only so much tires can do on that one. I had legit snow tires on the infiniti and they were like magic, I'm not expecting that kind of performance from the ko2's but I was hoping they'd at least be good.