Tire brand help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ran both n both are good IMO. But seems BFG has gotten quite proud of their stuff n the prices show it. (Before the current increase on everything). A 265 fills the wheel well nicely, a 275 is only a touch bigger, so either will be fine.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
What do you mean bigger. A wider stance? I like the little extra width. and what would be a good offset rim nothing to wide maybe a inch or 2 pass the fender line.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have grabber at's on my truck, albeit the older version, Overdue for replacement as they been on there for a number of years and showing some dry rot. Wheels and tires were a Craislist score. 16x10's, 285/75/16

No complaints with the tires, I'm thinking the pic above is 285's on 16x10's with just a little crank.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad and uncle have put BFG's on every rig they have ever owned since high school, my uncle even has them on his Rav 4 and my cousin has them on her Subaru. They are a very good all-around tire off road (for an A/T of course) and ride like a car tire on the road.

I have no experience with the Grabbers but I have driven and ridden in numerous vehicles with BFGs and have always liked them.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have grabber at's on my truck, albeit the older version, Overdue for replacement as they been on there for a number of years and showing some dry rot. Wheels and tires were a Craislist score. 16x10's, 285/75/16

No complaints with the tires, I'm thinking the pic above is 285's on 16x10's with just a little crank.

I agree, I'd guess the same wheel/tire as you. When I had 16x8s (5" backspace) and 285/75/16 on my truck they were flush with the front fenders and still had room to tuck in the back. A 16x10 with similar backspace or a x8 with shallow backspace (3-4 inches) should get the stance he's looking for.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ok. 16×10s. I'm looking for new rims for the tires. I've been surfing mp for rims and tires. But no luck.

I have gotten a couple sets of wheels from Summit and each time they were the best price and shipping. 16x10 steelies should be pretty affordable.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I agree, I'd guess the same wheel/tire as you. When I had 16x8s (5" backspace) and 285/75/16 on my truck they were flush with the front fenders and still had room to tuck in the back. A 16x10 with similar backspace or a x8 with shallow backspace (3-4 inches) should get the stance he's looking for.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have gotten a couple sets of wheels from Summit and each time they were the best price and shipping. 16x10 steelies should be pretty affordable.
Even what you have looks good. Better then stock. I want a mean stance to match my quads. Ifykyk

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even what you have looks good. Better then stock. I want a mean stance to match my quads. Ifykyk

Just keep in mind that the wider you go the faster you will wear out front end parts. I go through ball joints every few years where a stock vehicle might only need them once or twice ever.

I went from 285s to 33x12.50s to 37s with spacers though, so my truck had a lot more rubber to turn that a near-stock truck with only wheels and slightly upsized tires.