The "Yeti" build (by request).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Yup, about an inch more, according to the dude I chatted with. Given the wheels/tires on mine, that should be about perfect.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
Key broke off in the ignition last night.

One new ignition lock-cylinder later, back on the road. Weee.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
The truck was broken into Friday night, and they stole the old POS stereo. Thankfully they didn't break the dash when they snatched out the center section...

* Door lock cylinders repaired on both sides (what a ***** of a job that was!!)
* Door panels touched up
* replacement center section and vent assembly (painted them to match)
* glovebox respray and remount
* new Pioneer din deck with Bluetooth and hands free integration
* replaced window/door "wiper strips" (whatever they are called. The trim on the top edge of the door sill.

Next on the plate: An alarm. I'm glad I replaced the lock cylinder Wednesday, or I would have lost the truck!!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
The truck was broken into Friday night, and they stole the old POS stereo. Thankfully they didn't break the dash when they snatched out the center section...

* Door lock cylinders repaired on both sides (what a ***** of a job that was!!)
* Door panels touched up
* replacement center section and vent assembly (painted them to match)
* glovebox respray and remount
* new Pioneer din deck with Bluetooth and hands free integration
* replaced window/door "wiper strips" (whatever they are called. The trim on the top edge of the door sill.

Next on the plate: An alarm. I'm glad I replaced the lock cylinder Wednesday, or I would have lost the truck!!

Not usually the way you want to go about getting a new radio! Don't understand how ppl can do stuff like this over a $150 radio they can sell for $75 used. Just not worth getting caught over!