The Stupid Lowered Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, this is the correct one right? If so will change out next weekend.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok 91 c1500 reg cab 4/6 drop back has a lil bounce (short fast bounce) anyone have the same problem? im running 67 impala shocks in rear

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have a ? for the 5/8 dropped guy's.
I plan on dropping my RCSB 5/8 an plan on running the AVS underbed C-notch.
My ? is do you guy's bottom out on the c-notch a lot or a little or never?

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never. I've come close a few times when carrying a lot of weight, but never hit it.

sent from the mobile command center

Reaction score
I got a boneyard find belltech drop. It includes coils, spindles, and flip. The coils had spacers in them so before installing them in my truck i pulled them out. Got everything buttoned up in my truck and the front seams to sit pretty low. Im wondering if someone had cut half a coil out of it making it a 5" drop up front. So if any of ya out there with a 5" drop up front, would you be willing to give me a measurement from the center of your front hub up to the lip of your fender??? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

mike1981

Reaction score
This question may have already been asked, but has anybody used 2 inch lowered leaf springs on their truck, and if so how is the ride quality? Also would a c-notch be necessary if you already have 2 inch drop shackles and 2 inch hangers already installed?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't know about the springs, but any drop over 4" should have a notch.
5" would need a mini notch in the frame. 6" needs a proper notch in the frame + a box crossmember notch.