The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I hope some one answers this soon, and im sorry if this is a repost, but i dont have time to read through these post right now due to an online college class im working on right now... :( but I need to know if i can run a six inch procomp lift on stock wheels and tires untill my new set of wheels and tires come in?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I hope some one answers this soon, and im sorry if this is a repost, but i dont have time to read through these post right now due to an online college class im working on right now... :( but I need to know if i can run a six inch procomp lift on stock wheels and tires untill my new set of wheels and tires come in?

I am 98% positive that you can.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
OK Good to know, Thanks :) O and one other question my truck has like 83,000 miles so when i put on the lift should I replace the tie rod ends, pitmin arm etc...

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Have you checked and/or ever replaced them before? As long as the front end is apart it wouldn't hurt to do it.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
No I havnt checked yet but I was figuring on doing it either way but I wanted to double check on here to see if I was just wasting time and money on parts lol

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 95 1500 with 2 inch blocks and cranked keys. It was the roughest ride ever not to mention the toll it took on the suspension conponents

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much can I crank before it begins to ride like ****? I only really need an inch to level it out decent.