The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll leave this alone....too many opposing opinions and some just can't debate maturely.

No there's no way around it, crank is crank no matter what keys are in the truck or what torsion bars are in there. The only way to get "proper" lift is with a drop kit.

Eggman

Reaction score
Wow, some folks just don't get it. For those who are in the know, I already have the 3" blocks from another truck, where would I find the M12 x 180mm and M12 x 110mm bolts? Thanks.

Eggman

Reaction score
Local fastenal only had 3 of the m12 x 180mm, and would transfer more in, but they would be around $8-9 apiece. Found Allen's Fasteners online, got all the bolts, washers, and nuts shipped for $60, which included some extra ones.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Local fastenal only had 3 of the m12 x 180mm, and would transfer more in, but they would be around $8-9 apiece. Found Allen's Fasteners online, got all the bolts, washers, and nuts shipped for $60, which included some extra ones.

It's always good to have spares, especially out on the trails and just where ever you are.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok this is a real dumb sounding question, but I'm looking for a 1" block kit for the back and can't find one anywhere, everybody has a 1.5" and up but no 1". any ideas? I can do the 1.5" but would prefer a 1".
thanks

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You can get a zero rate that is 1 inch and it is basically the same thing as a block but it bolts to the leaf pack like an aal would.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where is a good place to get that? and won't that move my axle?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I got mine for my old truck from ord. They have 3 different holes, 1 of those doesn't move it at all.