The Shock Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miked85

Reaction score
so if i were to lower my truck 4/6 spindles/springs in the front... would i go with drop shocks for a 2 inch drop or 4 inch.. as the spindles move the wheel up not the front suspension.

Alex

Reaction score
So did anyone get in touch with "Erick" about KYB's , I got approximately 4/6 & desperately need KYB part #'s.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i've read that the front shocks for a Chevelle work with a 4-inch drop in front, since i'm using Impala shocks in the rear, i may try the Chevelle shocks in front since the ride of DT Nitro Slammers is a little stiff for my taste.

Alex

Reaction score
I would appreciate that, I am still riding around with the shocks that was made in 1989 lol ( never knew the part #'s that I need, please don't laugh at me lol )

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I would appreciate that, I am still riding around with the shocks that was made in 1989 lol ( never knew the part #'s that I need, please don't laugh at me lol )

so you got stock shocks on your truck? must ride really soft lol

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got some Belltech Street Performance on all 4 corners:

Front: 10102I
Rear: 2214IF

If anyone is interested, I've got some new stock shocks that I purchase before these. I'll never use again, hate having them around.