The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
heres the pics guys let me know what you think?

Nice truck!

I got some questions and pointers for ya:
I'd Paint match the mirrors
Chrome really stands out on that color, the only chrome I see is the grill & the rims. I'd go with a GMC grill paint matched as well.

Have ye any shots of the rear or interior?

mxw737

Reaction score
Im actually not gunna drop her im not a fan of that look but i wouldn't mind matched mirrors that would be nice, but i like the small amount of chrome I have its not to much which is nice. I wouldnt have anymore chrome then i already have it looks to stupid.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually what I like about your truck is it's not dropped I like that higher stance, I agree on paint matching the mirrors but I think you have the perfect amount of chrome and that's the thing about chrome it does look good but only so much of it...Things like exhaust tips, grille, bowtie, wheels, and maybe some emblems should be chrome but nothing else IMO Really nice work.

I think a painted grille shell and smoothie front bumper would be sweet and break some of the chrome up on the front then a chrome billet grille and bowtie would be awesome. LOL I realize I'm so one sided on trucks and colormatching I always suggest people to make theirs like mine :lol: I've gotta work on that but it is a proven great look!

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SHE FINNALY BIT THE DUST :\

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Omg :nono: Dude I know that sound all too well. Sound like a rod knock to me :nono: I drove around for a year with a rod knock and no reverse before finally getting it fixed...and in years before that my truck looked like a diesel it was burning so much oil....That SUCKS. Plans?