The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nooo say it aint too

one of the sharpest looking obs trucks will no longer be on here.......NOOOOOOOOOO

thanks man!! im gonna miss her too.. would it be to much to make a memorabilia thread for her lol

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

goodbye real truck, hello plastic bumpers :nono:

you ever drove a nnbs

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Replace stuff and save money > financing a new truck ...unless you bought the new truck with straight cash.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you ever drove a nnbs

Yea a stock 4x4. Was I supposed to be impressed?

Jk I think its cool, but I'm obviously just a die hard 400 feller. As far as $ issue, you'll always be paying either a truck note or repair bills and there is no way in hell a truck note is cheaper..yea it may take a couple grand to get another motor in your 400 but you gonna soread that out over a decade vs. Truck note is a grand consiatanly every 3 months + gas $ which mileage is probably the same as your 400...

lt1bbody

Reaction score
Noticed I never posted pics of my truck. When I first got it. Don't have a pic with original rims.

You must be registered for see images attach

The first winter with the black grill and 305/70-16's and cranked a little so she wouldn't rub.

What it looked like a month ago.

And now. 3" body lift, tb crank, 3" rear block, and same 305/70-16's. Still need to do some work to make it all one color.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Yea a stock 4x4. Was I supposed to be impressed?

Jk I think its cool, but I'm obviously just a die hard 400 feller. As far as $ issue, you'll always be paying either a truck note or repair bills and there is no way in hell a truck note is cheaper..yea it may take a couple grand to get another motor in your 400 but you gonna soread that out over a decade vs. Truck note is a grand consiatanly every 3 months + gas $ which mileage is probably the same as your 400...

Plus repairs on the nnbs..