The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LS :drool: I would find a low mileage one to pull and drop in...I would think it'd be cheaper than rebuilding especially if you have someone rebuild it. I wish I could rebuild mine myself I would kill for those skills.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im gonna find another donor 5.7 that runs and just slap it in and sell it like it is. trucks gettin old and gettin to be a pain. its like **** never quits breakin. but on the plus side i went and fineanced this :)

2009 silvy 5.3 6speed automatic ill get some better pics closer to dark.
You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
coboy pm me a price with **** motor in it I love that truck be a long drive to get it and trailer it but it could be worth it

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nooo say it aint too

one of the sharpest looking obs trucks will no longer be on here.......NOOOOOOOOOO

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

goodbye real truck, hello plastic bumpers :nono:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Im thinking of ditching mine too, I can't afford this **** anymore, I spend like $120 a week in gas, now the tranny is taking a ****.

I oughta sell my truck and get a ZR2 SUV or Truck.

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
Im gonna find another donor 5.7 that runs and just slap it in and sell it like it is. trucks gettin old and gettin to be a pain. its like **** never quits breakin. but on the plus side i went and fineanced this :)

2009 silvy 5.3 6speed automatic ill get some better pics closer to dark.
You must be registered for see images attach

Is the 09 silvy 4x2 or 4x4?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Im gonna find another donor 5.7 that runs and just slap it in and sell it like it is.

Trade me wheels first, I have tiny ass tires on a leveled truck now. Or you could just trade tires with me.

Last edited:

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your trading dirty wheels send the smoothie, grill, and hood up this way! Oh and mirrors...i will just remake your truck but a little different.