The Hoopty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3 more batts at 260 a pop but i might get a discount for ordering 3

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Looks like it'll be a snug fit with 4 of them in that tray, are you getting them for $260 locally or online?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL don't expect them wheels to look the same in a couple months, that cheapo paint lasts no time.

Another funny thing I got that same chrome and gold bowtie keychain for my 88.

last what spray adhesive you use on your upholstery? I hope it's some good stuff, if not expect it to come loose and soon. I've used almost every spray adhesive you can get.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I don't remember what he said, I believe 3M brand though....I usually use that brand for my stuff due to it being just about the only company that actually makes a product proven to last.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ha lol had it and had it fail too. it has held up better then the rest or longer but I've had it fail too. I even had the loctite brand, it seems to be working good.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
ha lol had it and had it fail too. it has held up better then the rest or longer but I've had it fail too. I even had the loctite brand, it seems to be working good.

I'll have to try the loctite brand, I tried the Gorilla Glue junk and oh is it messy!!!

@Problem2420: I think he used gray velour to do his dash....it makes it look cozy :)

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Velour is correct and I used 3m spray it's holdin up fine for now and I get my batts from a private dealer on another forum

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the batts themselves come right from xs power the dealer just places the order for me... somehow its cheaper like that because retail for these batts are like 350 each