The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
TBI454 cam and flat tappet lifters
TBI454 stock intake
TBI454 serpentine setup (non AC)
TBI350 radiator & fan shroud
Vortec 454 roller cam (factory take out, never ran)
Delco Din 1/2 base cassette deck

I also have a bunch of other small crap I need to list off too. PM me if your interested in anything.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Anybody have a 3rd Brake light cover for a 97 K1500? Took the camper shell of my truck finally and found that mine is busted to heck and back. Shipping to 99506?

You must be registered for see images attach

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
after i finish my double din conversion i will have a spare dash if anyone is interested with a 4x4 blank and a 2 blank 1 cargo light switch

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody have a 3rd Brake light cover for a 97 K1500? Took the camper shell of my truck finally and found that mine is busted to heck and back. Shipping to 99506?

You must be registered for see images attach
I think i have one let me check and if i do i think i can send it in a flat rate usps box i'll check on the cost to send and pm you

ChevyDude84

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody has some stock rear tail lights, and/or some factory front tow hooks for a 98 Silverado please shoot me a PM

Thanks

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Anyone want a passenger side stick-on window/vent visor? pulled mine off tonight in prep for painting, and the driver's side snapped in half.

Alternatively, anyone have a driver's side they wanna give me? LOL

If anybody has some stock rear tail lights, and/or some factory front tow hooks for a 98 Silverado please shoot me a PM

Thanks

I've been debating putting in LED tails. If I pull the trigger you're welcome to mine for shipping, but they are in bad need of polishing.