The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyP2448

Reaction score
Anyone in or close to Alabama got a grille for 97 GMC k1500. Mine has got the Bowtie (purchased like that). I like the paintable GMC grille better than the Chrome stuff. I got plans for the K1500 but its gonna take some time. I had a tree fall on my dang BED when I had it parked to place the motor. Some luck. So now I got to sand and paint a whole new bed too. Just my luck.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Anyone in or close to Alabama got a grille for 97 GMC k1500. Mine has got the Bowtie (purchased like that). I like the paintable GMC grille better than the Chrome stuff. I got plans for the K1500 but its gonna take some time. I had a tree fall on my dang BED when I had it parked to place the motor. Some luck. So now I got to sand and paint a whole new bed too. Just my luck.

got pic's of the damage?

ScottyP2448

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Luckily I have a whole other bed at my grand parents house.

ScottyP2448

Reaction score
Yea for real. It has a small ding on the roof of the truck from a smaller limb but it isn't to bad.