The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mississippi

I have gas...in my truck
Reaction score
Good open carrier for 9.5 14 bolt. Has spiders, spider shims, carrier pin and bolt, and outer bearings. One of the planetary spiders has a small chip. I have 2 14b axles as well and a housing that might be salvageable. I brand new set of front shocks. Can't remember brand off the top of my head but they are gas. I lost my rancho but found them after I bought these. A passenger side ext cab lower patch panel. Will pm pics. 78071

ISO the very front skid plate that closes up the steering box and crankshaft pully area.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Looking for a decent door handle for my 94 will pay a bit for it

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Longshot but Anyone have the passenger side hood cowl ? Or a pull strap for an 88 silverado
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Have a bunch of stuff. PM me for a quicker response as the notification on this site takes forever.

Plain Jane rearview mirror (have 2 of these)

You must be registered for see images attach

Random Spectre air filter

Wix air filter for 5.7L vortec (have 2 of these). Both in nearly new condition.

Passenger side vent tube that ties into the air intake on the 5.7 Vortec (have 3 of these).

EVAP purge valve assembly (If I'm wrong on that someone please correct me)

Individual EVAP purge valves. Same as above but without vacuum hose

Air intake wing nut (this was actually pretty hard to find in the junkyards around here)

IAT sensor (less than 1 year old)

Brake sensor switch. Has around 180,000 miles on it but still works. Replaced it thinking it was bad and it wasn't. Other pic is the part # of the replacement part for reference.

Plenum connector for PCV valve. Has the extra fitting for a suburban. Blocked off with silicone for use on truck but could easily be removed.

Brake booster hose off 5.7 Vortec (have 2 of these)

I'm in the process of cleaning out my garage of all my extra parts for my '96 K2500 w/5.7L Vortec. So I will be posting up a lot more on here and in my for sale thread in the next few days.

I have a lot of little misc. parts I've gathered from junkyards for these motors. If you need something PM me and I'll see if I have one lying around. Just got a lot of stuff to dig through and sort out so it'll take me a while to get everything posted up.

Last edited:

RollTide4x4

Reaction score
Good open carrier for 9.5 14 bolt. Has spiders, spider shims, carrier pin and bolt, and outer bearings. One of the planetary spiders has a small chip. I have 2 14b axles as well and a housing that might be salvageable. I brand new set of front shocks. Can't remember brand off the top of my head but they are gas. I lost my rancho but found them after I bought these. A passenger side ext cab lower patch panel. Will pm pics. 78071

ISO the very front skid plate that closes up the steering box and crankshaft pully area.

I'm interested in the open carrier if you still have it. I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me.