The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 3 dash panels for an 88-94. red for factory cassette, red for aftermarket stereo, black for aftermarket stereo. All in okay shape but missing the metal clips at the bottom (not broken, just missing the press on metal pieces) and are for A/C trucks... but the vent pieces are missing. These are just the main plastic shell. PM me if interested on one, two, or all.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
I am looking for the blue seatbelt buckles for the front bucket seats. The ones that stand upright by themselves. I swaped out my bench for buckets and a center console but am having a hard time finding blue interior pieces.
All i have left is the passenger seatbelt and one of the back belts that attach to the seat mount on an ext cab. I do have the fuse panel cover and a cup holder(the dash pull out one)

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
All i have left is the passenger seatbelt and one of the back belts that attach to the seat mount on an ext cab. I do have the fuse panel cover and a cup holder(the dash pull out one)

Aw ok looks like the buckles are gone. Thanks for looking though I appreciate it.

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While cleaning the garage I found the factory cargo cover that goes behind the seats for a Tahoe or Yukon (ours was from our Denali). It is currently sitting in the bed of the truck waiting to go to the dump but if somebody wants it, just pay for shipping from 97526.