The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Anybody got a set of headlights of composite headlights? Looking to convert from my sealed beams

A guy on here named Cablguy184 bought a new set, they were aftermarket but retained the stock look, except the lenses are glass I think. I don't recall him paying alot for them either. Might wanna PM him to see what brand and cost they were.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I'll soon have a set of w/t headlight housings available, they use H4/9003 bulbs. They're the ones pictured in my gallery of the 95 GMC(green truck). They'll either be black-outs or chrome reflector........depends on if I decide to change them to chrome, or leave them be. Truck is getting converted to trailer queen.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I'll soon have a set of w/t headlight housings available, they use H4/9003 bulbs. They're the ones pictured in my gallery of the 95 GMC(green truck). They'll either be black-outs or chrome reflector........depends on if I decide to change them to chrome, or leave them be. Truck is getting converted to trailer queen.

I call dibs of they are for the Single headlight trucks!

un4givn85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone have the drivers side kick panel that the hood release attaches too, and maybe the hood release handle as well?

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Anyboby have their old stock tail lites they wana give me? Relatively clean that will fit a '92.
Lookin fer some 95+ wiper arms too. thx

I got a full set of side molding if any body wants it. Needs recond. the chrome strip is gone on most of it. but the rubber is still in good shape.

Last edited:

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
Anyboby have their old stock tail lites they wana give me? Relatively clean that will fit a '92.
Lookin fer some 95+ wiper arms too. thx

I got a full set of side molding if any body wants it. Needs recond. the chrome strip is gone on most of it. but the rubber is still in good shape.

where you at in TX? I might take the moldings